In a few words - Форум

Доброе утро, Гость!
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
englishcd.ruНачалоФорумРегистрация Вход RDA-версия

• Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Модератор форума: Lady  
Форум » английский язык » Архив » In a few words (Пишем рассказ)
In a few words
LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-01-19, 5:43 AM | Message # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Модераторы
Награды:
Еще одна вариации на тему коллективного написания рассказа.

Правила: первый игрок пишет связный рассказ из нескольких предложений, выделяя в нем пять слов жирным шрифтом. Это могут быть существительные, глаголы, прилагательные, наречия и т.п.

Задача следующего игрока написать продолжение этого рассказа, используя все слова предыдущего игрока, не изменяя их формы и выделяя их жирным фиолетовым шрифтом. После того, как все эти слова использованы, этот же игрок точно также выделяет в своем рассказе (жирным!) любые пять слов и следующий за ним пишет свои предложения, продолжая тем самым рассказ предыдущего игрока и используя его слова, затем в своем рассказе выделяет пять слов и т.д.

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-01-19, 5:48 AM | Message # 2
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
It was a cold morning in March. The street was full of people...
It was very small town, far away from London. So everyone knew each other for many years.

SheeeeDate: Пятница, 2007-01-19, 11:01 AM | Message # 3
Генерал-майор
Награды:
Harry Lidlow brought his wife from Norway three years ago. She was very beautiful but had such a cold look of her big blue eyes noone in the town got an idea to make friends with her. Only old and nosy Mrs.March tried to talk to young Mrs. Lidlow about the weather and her pet Curly Bean couple of times but got no "satisfactory replay".

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-01-19, 7:26 PM | Message # 4
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
This Old Lady really thought that Harry's wife got much pleasure of their conversation. But every time, when Avada Liblow saw her, She tried to escape and hide somewhere.

But it was imposssible to stop such mad person as Mrs.March. She always started her speech telling something about the weather and after it she began to speek about her life 20 years ago, when she was young, buetifoul and so on...
In such moments Avada's blue eyes became especially cold and angry. But she didn't say anything.

LiaDate: Вторник, 2007-01-23, 10:21 PM | Message # 5
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Проверенные
Награды:
At such moments of their conversation Avalda always tried to remember happy events of her own life. She remembered a small church somewhere in the green forest near their town. It was so beautifull, so it wasimpossible to forget it. The groom was very mad with his bride. These thougts always bring so much pleasure to her. But Old Lady took her arm and asked: " Oh, my dear friend, why you haven't any child yet?"

SheeeeDate: Среда, 2007-01-24, 12:16 PM | Message # 6
Генерал-майор
Награды:
"Oh, that busybody!" - Avalda remembered Harry's remark when her auntie tried to find out if "her sweet child" - not even a official Harry's bride then - was pregnant. "My dear auntie was at least not that straight and she was sweet and fun! Or I think so just because she is my own auntie. Or because I was so happy then." - thought Avalda.

Post edited by Sheeee - Среда, 2007-01-24, 12:17 PM

LiaDate: Среда, 2007-01-24, 1:42 PM | Message # 7
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Avalda made no remark, no answer. So they stood in silence for a moment. Then suddenly Mrs.March reached her arm out straight to Avalda with sweet green apple. Avalda took the apple with thankfull smile, because she had even temper. Then Avalda looked at her watch...

LadyDate: Четверг, 2007-01-25, 0:44 AM | Message # 8
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
It was 5 o’clock. Avada lost her temper.
“I’m sorry, Ms March, but it’s too late and I must go…” – said Avada with the most pleasant smile, but she really was ready to kill the old lady in that moment, if she would say even a word.
But Ms March suddenly took her arm and said: "O, I Haven't seen Harry for ages..."

aquamarine

LiaDate: Четверг, 2007-01-25, 8:52 AM | Message # 9
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"I'm sorry, but Harry was very busy all last year", - said Avada with the most sad expression of her face.
"Oh, darling, he must be very tired ?" - asked Mrs. March again to prevent the escape of her young friend.
"Not as much as you think. You have to come and see us this weekend.We will have five o'clock tea even if Harry would not be with us. We will talk and gossip". The invitation was the only way to leave Mrs. March that day.
"Then bye, sweetheart, till sunday!" - said Mrs.March, intruded herself upon Avada.

LadyDate: Четверг, 2007-01-25, 5:03 PM | Message # 10
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Avada was very proud of herself, because It was very difficoult to leave such mad and sticky person as Ms March. But Avada Liblow knew the secret. The magiс word “gossip”. That’s why she was able to prevent the invasion of her privacy.
So Avada said with the most loveliest expression: “Good bye, see you on Sunday, Ms March.” And left the old lady.

LiaDate: Четверг, 2007-01-25, 7:05 PM | Message # 11
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"I hope Harry will be able to come home ealier on Sunday", - thought Avada, walking along the park, when she finally left Mrs.March.
"Oh, what a loveliest flowers are in that round flowerbed. I can smell their magic fresh scent even from here! But how they could grow up in such cold March? It must be a secret of nature!"- thought Avada. She decided to come closer and have a look. "My God! but ofcause! - these flowers are snowdrops! " - exclaimed Avada, picking off some of them and looking with pleasure at their proud little heads.

LadyDate: Четверг, 2007-01-25, 8:34 PM | Message # 12
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
After that she decided to go on the path off the main walk. She was walking and singing…
Suddenly Avada saw a man. He looked like… No, It could be mistake…
But it wasn’t !
Yes, It was Peter Macfellow, the boy next door she used to live with.
It was so many years ago… He had been in love with her, but He hadn’t had much courage to tell her. Of coarse She knew that, but She didn’t need such irresolute fellow. Soon She had married Harry Liblow and had left her native town with the husband.
And now Peter was here!
“O, I hope he doesn’t love me any more”- said Avada to herself, but She really hoped that he does.

“Avada, what’s up? Don’t you remember me?” – said Peter with a smile.

Off: Вот только боюсь, что с временами напутала. /Off

LiaDate: Пятница, 2007-01-26, 4:14 PM | Message # 13
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"Hi, Peter, of cause I remember you! But I didn't expect to see you here! It was so long ago! Let me see... I haven't seen you since I got married", - said Avada, looking at him with great interest, her eyes wide open.
Now he doesn't seem so irresolute and shy as he had been at school they both used to go.
"Let me invite you to my house!" , - said Avada, - And I don't want to listen any refusal! I will introduce you to my husband."
"Oh, no, I don't think that it is a good idea", - tried to object Peter.
"Come on! We almost come home! Do you see that brown door with big handle? That's mine," - said Avada, pulling him forward.

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-01-26, 5:23 PM | Message # 14
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Peter understood that It had no sense to object. He accepted the invitation and came into the house with Avada.
When they came in, Peter looked forward and saw a tall, brawny handsome man standing near the fireplace. He was as tall as a mountain.

“Harry, Let me introduce you Mr. Peter Macfellow, an old friend of mine.” – said Avada in a loud voice with happy smile.

“I’m very glad to meet you.” – said Harry Liblow, looking very unfriendly at Peter.

“Sorry, I didn’t invite hem before. But that’s because I haven’t met hem since I left my native town.”

“O, really? It’s very sad, we haven’t met before, Mr. Macfellow!” – said Harry with an affected smile.

“You are jealous! It is so sweet! But you don’t need to worry, Peter almost like my brother. We used to go to school together.”
Avada decided to change the theme of conversationand asked Peter: - “Do you have any plans for tomorrow? We could show you this town.”

LiaDate: Пятница, 2007-01-26, 7:33 PM | Message # 15
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Harry sat down into the comfortable arm-chair in front of fireplace and told to do the same to Peter. Avada said: "I'll be back in a few minutes with tea and cookies, which you,Peter, always affected in my house when we were kids.
"Well, it would be great", - said Peter.
Then they both heard weak voice from the door, leading to the next room: "Who is there?"
"It is my mother. She lives with us beause of her old age" - made a notice Harry, - And now I have to introduce you to her or she will take offence. Come on, it's not for long. We will be free before Avada's return with tea", - said Harry, opening the bedroom's door.
"Who is this handsome man?" - asked an old lady.

Форум » английский язык » Архив » In a few words (Пишем рассказ)
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск:

Статистика форума
Последнии темыЧитаемые темыАктивные участникиНовые пользователи
  • Элементарная грамматика (0)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • Акция от OZON.RU - Подарочные издания на иностранных языках! (0)
  • Эффективное изучение английского языка! (3)
  • методика обучения языку (50)
  • Как молодой человек за 5 месяцев выучил английский (0)
  • ассоциации (604)
  • Words (532)
  • Guess word (516)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • I know 5... (262)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • жизнь глазами эмигранта (199)
  • Proverbs (198)
  • The song helps us to build and live... (195)
  • sorciere
  • Lia
  • pupil
  • mishkina
  • Lady
  • chichi
  • Sheeee
  • englishcd
  • cheery
  • oceann
  • FrankBug
  • Alexeyquele