In a few words - Страница 2 - Форум

Добрый день, Гость!
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
englishcd.ruНачалоФорумРегистрация Вход RDA-версия

• Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Lady  
Форум » английский язык » Архив » In a few words (Пишем рассказ)
In a few words
LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-01-26, 11:59 PM | Message # 16
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Модераторы
Награды:
The old lady’s name was Agate Liblow.

“That’s Peter Macfellow, Avada’s friend.” – explained Harry.

“O, I see. Very nice to meet you, young fellow.” – said Agate in a trembling voice? - “I’d better help Avada with tea. I don’t want to disturb you.”

“You do not disturb us, mammy. And Avada can make tea by herself. Please, seat here, near the fair. Is it comfortablefor you?” – Harry’s voice was full of tender.

The old lady sat and began to ask questions to Peter: “Where you from?” “Who were your parents?” and so on…

At last Avada came with tea. In a few minutes after that The eldest Mss. Liblow asked again “Are you free tonight? You could stay here, we all would be glad…”

“I’m afraid, Mammy, but Peter is very busy, so I think He would not be able to stay!” – interrupted Harry.

“Why not? I’ll be very glad to stay!” – said Peter resolutely.

LiaDate: Суббота, 2007-01-27, 1:11 PM | Message # 17
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Проверенные
Награды:
"So you said that your parents were owner of a little store. How intresting. But I forgot where did you say you come from? And why have you come here?" - Agate repeated her questions again.

"I have arrived from Norway this morning - Answered Peter. - My parents died last month... It was terrible accident. - explained Peter. - So, I could not stay at their house any longer and I decided to go to England because I've never been here before."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Poor Mr. and Mrs.Macfellow! It is so sad! - said Avada and her eyes filled with tears.

"But how it could happen?" - asked the old lady.

"I'm afraid, it is a little tactless to ask Peter about that," - said Harry to his mother.

"Of cause. Please, Peter, forgive me my tactless cutiousity" - said Agate.

Then Harry changed the subject and they all company began to have a tea. They talked about everything, laughed and smiled. Only Harry was in melancholy mood. And when he noticed Peter giving glad eye to his wife, he had become very angry.

SheeeeDate: Воскресенье, 2007-01-28, 1:04 AM | Message # 18
Генерал-майор
Награды:
And his angriness grew much more when he happen to see strange sparks in Avalda's eyes. Harry began to watch her - and it began to look to him like there was no longer that usual coldness and melancholy in Avalda. She listened to everything that Peter was telling with the great interest. No trace of her usual out-of-body behaviour. "All this tears me down! She has to know it!" - hammered in Harry's head.

LiaDate: Воскресенье, 2007-01-28, 2:47 PM | Message # 19
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Wanting to stop this strange connection between them, Harry looked up at wall watch and said:
" Don't you think, honey, that it's late enough and our guest must be very tired? Why don't you go to the guest-room and prepare the bed for Peter?"
With that words Harry got up from his arm-chair, come closer to his wife, embaraced her round her thin body and kissed the top of her head. The sparks in Avada's eyes disappeared at once without a trace, and the colour flooded to her cheek. Avada trying to hide her shame, went to the guest-room.
Agate did not understand what had happebed a minute ago, so she began to clear the table with the smile.

LadyDate: Понедельник, 2007-01-29, 6:27 PM | Message # 20
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Avada went to the guest-room. It was clear as usual. Avada was very accurate mistress and it was never shame to Harry to invite anybody suddenly to their house.
Avada prepared the room and atoncecame Peter. He was strange enough. Peter Macfellow didn’t smile. He was serious and handsome at that moment. Avada felt something… It was indissoluble connection between them.

LiaDate: Вторник, 2007-01-30, 10:38 AM | Message # 21
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"Peter, - began Avada, looking accurate at his big brown eyes, - It is not right. I mean this situation. Can you tell my the truth? Why are you here?"

"Didn't you uderstand?" - asked Peter, looking out of the window. "The only reason why I'm here is you! I couldn't forget you. I tried for many years, but I couldn't. I need only you!"

Avada didn't expect such passion confession at thatmoment. She come closer to him,took his arms and said: "No, you are wrong! I'm not that light-hearted young girl any more. Don't you see? I have changed. Now I 'm so different from that person from my childhood you used to know. And now I can offer you indissoluble bonds of friendship only.

Peter answered never a word.

"You must understand me, - kept to speak Avada, - I'm very happy with Harry. He is wonderful person and he loves me! I can't betray him."

"Well, I'm afraid, but friendship between us is not possible. - said Peter at last. - I love you too much to be you friend only.

LadyDate: Вторник, 2007-01-30, 9:51 PM | Message # 22
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
And at that moment in their room came young, beautiful lady about 25 years old.

" Where is my wonderful eldest sister! Hello, my dear! What's wrong with you? Why are you looking so... Well, I don't know, as a girl who suddenly knew, that someone loves her!" - she laught and in her eyes Peter saw a lot of kindness. "And now, guys, tell me the truth! What had happened in this house? I saw Harry in very bad mood. Of course, He is always in bad mood" - She laught again, - "but today, i think had happened something special, because his mother looks like the happiest woman in the whole world. O, there were so much passion! Did you fascinated her, Peter?" - she continued laughing, -" And, you, my dear sister, why do not you say a word to me? I haven't seen you for ages! I need to know all!" - at last she stopped talking but didn't stop laughing.

Post edited by Sheeee - Среда, 2007-01-31, 9:57 AM

LiaDate: Вторник, 2007-01-30, 11:07 PM | Message # 23
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"Oh, Elisabeth! Why are you here? You supposed to be with our mother in Norway! What happened? Does she feel better now? Is she allright?" - asked Avada to her sister, trying to break the pause.

"Yes! She is all right now! The doctor said that she was out of risk! And she did not want me to stay with her any longer. I will tellyou all details tomorrow", - said Elisabeth.

Meanwhile Peter were looking at Elisabeth . He really liked her jovial mood and smile. "Elisabeth might lost some pounds, - thought Peter. - She never looked so thin and pretty."

"What you gonna do tomorrow?" - asked Peter to Elisabeth. - Could we go for a walk tomorrow?"

"Of cause! I spent whole last month with my mother beside her bed, so I need some fun!" - answered Elisabeth with much promising smile.

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-02-02, 5:27 PM | Message # 24
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Avada looked at them with some irritation. Peter was in love with her, and she always knew that. But now he looked at her sister with such passion and of course Avada wasn't very happy about it.

- Elisabeth, I'm so glad that our mother is out of risk... But You lost her alone! How could you do that? It would be better if you return home.
And How is your groom? When are you going to marry John?

LiaDate: Суббота, 2007-02-03, 1:21 PM | Message # 25
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Oh, John is fine...

Peter wanting to take shower,looked around the room and took the towel. Having said: "I'm leaving you girls. I think you need to talk together" he went into the bathroom.

"He had to leave me for a few weeks, because his boss had sent him to a business trip", - kept to speak Elisabeth. "He told me about that with suchirritation! But then he calmed down and decided that it would be very good if I visit you. He hoped that you would keep an eye on me!" - said Elisabeth with a smile.
"Won't you miss your groom?" - John has been asking me, when I saw him off. Then he kissed me and said: "I'm missing you already. I love you, my baby-bear!" And bla-bla-bla. Oh, I hate it! - said Elisabeth.

"Why! What do you mean? Don't you love him?" - asked Avada.

"I don't know. Sometimes I think I do, but sometimes I think I don't. He is always so sweet! I think rather too sweet! And all these words: baby-bear, baby-boo! It is too much for me! But I don't have enough courage to tell him about it. I don't want to hurt him!"

maldiva7051Date: Воскресенье, 2007-02-18, 11:42 PM | Message # 26
Майор
Награды:
Ahh Elisabeth u look like a light person!!! Wedding is not a joke!!! said Avada but Elisabeth was about to leave her and she wasnt listening to her, she just smiled and said bye bye to her and disappeared in the door entrance. Avada decided to leave the guest-room so far her husband havent noticed all this stuff. She came to their bed-room and saw Harry lying on the bed and staring into space. She was so elated, so she couldnt hide this,in the meanwhile Harry noticed that and glanced at her indignantly. She blushed a bit .....

Пожалуйста, прочитайте правила игры!
В следующий раз Ваш пост просто удалю.

Post edited by Lady - Четверг, 2007-02-22, 8:36 PM

LiaDate: Понедельник, 2007-02-19, 11:32 AM | Message # 27
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
maldiva7051 видимо забыла прочитать правила, поэтому свои же выделенные слова я и буду снова использовать. Надеюсь что в следующий раз это не повторится

She blushed a bit and felt very mean.
"Well, why are you standing in the doorway? Ain't you gonna sleep? I've been lying here alone almost an hour!!! And may I ask you where the hell you've been?"
"I was in the kitchen, giving orders to our cook for tomorrow menu. He wanted to cook meat but I said that we rather want chicken. He tried to contest, but you know how Ihate when the cook contests against me, so it took me a lot of time to make him change the menu for tomorrow", Avada explained.
"I see. But you needn't to worry about the menu. It is not important for me", Harry said calming down.
"Yes, but I wanted to make pleasure for you. I know how you like chicken", Avada said taking her dress off.
"And what you gonna do tommorow while I will be at work?" Harry asked.
"I don't know. May be I will go with Elisabeth and Peter, for they don't know this town well yet", Avada said. "But stop talking about them! I got more interesting idea here"
"Yeah? What is it?" Harry asked smiling
"Well,keep kissing me and you'll see" Avada whispered in his ear.

maldiva7051Date: Пятница, 2007-02-23, 10:14 PM | Message # 28
Майор
Награды:
The next day she woke up early to make sure the breakfast wil be done properly. She didnt know why but she kept the idea to show herself being a very good mistress of the house even today, even this morning. Soon they bigen their breakfast, they were sitting in the light and cozy room enjoying tasty toasts with jam.
"If u want i can show u the town, im sure u will find it very fascinating coz there are a plenty of places that will be interesting for u" - told Avada.
"Ahh its very cool but dont worry too much Elizabeth can show me the town too if u are busy. I suppose the merried woman should have some duties at home, i dont want to bother you"- replyed Peter.
Harry was satisfied with such answer in the depth of his soul, he bigen to calm down.
" But i dont have anything important to do today !!!!" - told Avada with the offended voice.
"Its ok, i would like u to join us, just didnt want to bother u Avada"- said Peter and decided to changethe topic, so carried on with stories about his trip to the Australia last year ....
Later Elizabeth joined them and they went out.
Avada was annoyed with this walk coz Elizabeth was too talkative today, so sometimes Avada didnt know what to say and even she didnt have any possibility to do this. She was dreaming to stop all this stuff and back home but it would be not very polite.....

LiaDate: Пятница, 2007-03-02, 8:39 PM | Message # 29
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
The time were running along. It was almost 5 oclock, but Avadas been with them yet. She got tired because of such long walk, but she didn know how to leave them not showing Peter that shes so upset because of his paying great attention to Elisabeth. Then she remembered one nice cafe named "For those whos dreaming about good food". She decided to show it to her sister and Peter for she wanted to leave them there alone saying something for an exuse.
"Well, gays, Im so hungry!" Avada said "Lets have some food. I know one guiet place down the road. Why dont we go there? What do you think about it?"
"Yeah! I think it is a great idea" - Peter said "And I suppose Elisabeth starved too" Peter said looking in big Elisabeths eyes.

LadyDate: Вторник, 2007-04-17, 2:31 PM | Message # 30
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"You suppose right" - said Elisabeth with her the most charming smile. - "You know, Peter you are the one, who can understand me better, than anybody else, even my sister... OK, Don't look at me like that, Avada. Let's go. It's almost 6 O'Clock. It is not late yet, but if we would stay here talking to each over I'm sure we will never get that cafe! "
"Attention please! It was the first time for today, when you has said something clever." - said Avada with a stone fase.
"O, You will never change, Avada! Some day you'll became an old grumbling lady, like Agate Liblow!"
"Some good school of good maners in Norway wouldn't prevent you. What a pity, that our mother didn't thought aout it, when it was possible." - said Avada, coping the voise of her husband's mother and after that she became laughing and more laughing again.

Форум » английский язык » Архив » In a few words (Пишем рассказ)
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Статистика форума
Последнии темыЧитаемые темыАктивные участникиНовые пользователи
  • Элементарная грамматика (0)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • Акция от OZON.RU - Подарочные издания на иностранных языках! (0)
  • Эффективное изучение английского языка! (3)
  • методика обучения языку (50)
  • Как молодой человек за 5 месяцев выучил английский (0)
  • ассоциации (604)
  • Words (532)
  • Guess word (516)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • I know 5... (262)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • жизнь глазами эмигранта (199)
  • Proverbs (198)
  • The song helps us to build and live... (195)
  • sorciere
  • Lia
  • pupil
  • mishkina
  • Lady
  • chichi
  • Sheeee
  • englishcd
  • cheery
  • oceann
  • FrankBug
  • Alexeyquele