Story - Страница 3 - Форум

Добрый день, Гость!
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
englishcd.ruНачалоФорумРегистрация Вход RDA-версия

• Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Lady  
Форум » английский язык » Архив » Story (Пишем рассказ)
Story
LadyDate: Среда, 2006-11-15, 10:58 PM | Message # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Модераторы
Награды:
Правила игры.

Игроки пишут по одному или по несколько предложений.
Рассказ должен быть связным.
Естественно, пишем на английском языке.

Post edited by Lady - Воскресенье, 2007-02-25, 2:44 PM

LiaDate: Воскресенье, 2007-02-04, 4:39 PM | Message # 31
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Проверенные
Награды:
The toad told his sad history to Mila and said: "We have to escape! It is the only way to save our lives! She is going to eat us! Don't you see that hudge kettle over fire? It is for us!"

VeraDate: Вторник, 2007-02-06, 1:57 PM | Message # 32
Рядовой
Group: Пользователи
Награды:
Mila said: "But how can we do it? This mad woman will not let us go!"

maldiva7051Date: Вторник, 2007-02-06, 8:27 PM | Message # 33
Майор
Награды:
Thats why we need to work out the plan. U know every morning at 7 she goes out , i dont know where but we will be alone for an hour. This is only the chance for us to escape!!!!!!!!!!!

LiaDate: Среда, 2007-02-07, 8:22 AM | Message # 34
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
The next morning was very cold and windy, but the old witch went out as usual, closed the door behind her and locked it with a huge rusty padlock.

VeraDate: Среда, 2007-02-07, 3:36 PM | Message # 35
Рядовой
Награды:
The toad whispered: "We can escape throw the window! Help me please to break it".

LiaDate: Среда, 2007-02-07, 4:21 PM | Message # 36
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Mila took the chair and threw it into the window. The window-pane was broken. The way was clear now. But when Mila put the toad on the windowsill she heard sombody's loud steps approaching towards the house.

maldiva7051Date: Четверг, 2007-02-08, 2:01 PM | Message # 37
Майор
Награды:
It is a witch thought Mila !!!!Somebody was standing near the door and was trying to open the padlock. It seemed that the padlock was special and it was not so easy to unlock it.
Mila decided not to waste time and she decided to jump but!!!!!!!!!!Ohh GOD!!!! She couldnt jump it seems it was just a mirage. This house was ma surprised gic, she cant go out. She held out the hand and felt that the view from the window was artificial. The old witch wasnt so silly she would never let them stay in the empty house without the chance to escape and even alone. Because the door suddenly have opened and................ surprised surprised

LiaDate: Четверг, 2007-02-08, 6:00 PM | Message # 38
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
...the door suddenly opened and Mila saw a strange man, seemed to be someone like wizard, because he wore a huge blue hat and dark mackintosh with long sleeves. He was very tall and his grey beard almost reached the ground. Mila put the toad into her pocket and tried to hide under the table, for she didn't know weither this wizard were white or black...

maldiva7051Date: Четверг, 2007-02-08, 8:58 PM | Message # 39
Майор
Награды:
The toad suddenly began to cry and shout!!! Mila was a bit confused with the toads reaction but "Wizard" came into the house put off his hat and sat near the table. Toad began to speak with him in a very strange misunderstand - incomprehensible, abstruse, Delphian, etc. language. Wizard was shaking his head and only grining.... flower

I've just corrected some grammatical mistakes and this one for the word misunderstand - I don't think it's a proper word here.

Post edited by Sheeee - Пятница, 2007-02-09, 10:51 AM

LiaDate: Пятница, 2007-02-09, 11:53 AM | Message # 40
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
"What? What are you talking about? I don't understand! Who are you?!" - shouted Mila.
"Calm down, young lady, I'm here because of you," - answered Wizard - "I saw you last night knocking into the witch's house. For I knew how she meets people lost in the dark forest, I've decided to help you. But she is very powerful and she hates people! So, we must hurry up!" - said Wizard.
"But why are you helping us?" - asked Mila again.
"This witch is my old enemy. A long time ago she killed my young daughter Ariel. If she had been alive, she would be just like you now!" - answered Wizard in a sad voice...

maldiva7051Date: Пятница, 2007-02-09, 12:52 PM | Message # 41
Майор
Награды:
"Ok ok its very good u want to help us!But how do u know this toad? and tell me what are u talking about right now?"- said Mila.Mila had a lot of questions to ask but Wizard was in a hurry. They had to leave this house soon coz the witch could come back any time.

VeraDate: Пятница, 2007-02-09, 5:02 PM | Message # 42
Рядовой
Награды:
Wizard put Mila on his shoulders and... flew away frome the house - he has wings like butterfly's!

LiaDate: Пятница, 2007-02-09, 6:21 PM | Message # 43
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
They flew all day and landed in the evening on a highest mountain far away from that dark forest. Wizard took Mila off his neck and said:"We are in safe now. So we can have a rest".
Mila looked around the place.
"Come on! There is my house in the cave. Follow me.", - said Wizard entering into the dark cave inside the mountain. He lighted a torch, and Mila saw a winding staircase leading down into the deep grim hole. She took the toad out of her pocket and asked it: "Do you know where we are? This cave is scaring me! I don't understand what is going on here!"...

maldiva7051Date: Суббота, 2007-02-10, 7:47 PM | Message # 44
Майор
Награды:
The toad kept silence!!!And this fact made her more scared. But she followed wizard who has already entered the cave. The corridor was very long and dark but soon she saw the light in the end of the passage. She moved very cautiously coz she was very very scared but she didnt want to show her fear so far.

LiaDate: Воскресенье, 2007-02-11, 2:50 PM | Message # 45
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Finally they came in the big light room and Mila saw that there were nothing what could scare her. Though,there was a round table in the middle of the room with magic stuff. She came a little further and saw that old dusty books were everywhere, even on the floor. Wizard took off his hat and mackintosh, hung them on the door hook and said "Welcome home! Sorry for this mess, I've been living here alone almost 20 years, and nobody came to see me. And I don't like to clear the room! Are you hungry, young lady?"
"A little bit" - answered Mila - "But how long we should stay here? I thought the witch wouldn't hurt us any more and I could return home!"
"Yes, you're right, - said wizard, - but there is one more thing you have to know about"...

Форум » английский язык » Архив » Story (Пишем рассказ)
  • Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Статистика форума
Последнии темыЧитаемые темыАктивные участникиНовые пользователи
  • Элементарная грамматика (0)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • Акция от OZON.RU - Подарочные издания на иностранных языках! (0)
  • Эффективное изучение английского языка! (3)
  • методика обучения языку (50)
  • Как молодой человек за 5 месяцев выучил английский (0)
  • ассоциации (604)
  • Words (532)
  • Guess word (516)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • I know 5... (262)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • жизнь глазами эмигранта (199)
  • Proverbs (198)
  • The song helps us to build and live... (195)
  • sorciere
  • Lia
  • pupil
  • mishkina
  • Lady
  • chichi
  • Sheeee
  • englishcd
  • cheery
  • oceann
  • FrankBug
  • Alexeyquele