Конкурс рассказов - Форум

Добрый вечер, Гость!
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
englishcd.ruНачалоФорумРегистрация Вход RDA-версия

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Lady  
Форум » английский язык » Архив » Конкурс рассказов (На английском языке)
Конкурс рассказов
LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-02-03, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Модераторы
Награды:
Приглашаем всех желающих принять участие в конкурсе написания рассказов, естественно на английском языке!

Приз: медалька. :)

Правила конкурса пока редактируются.

Как и в любом литературном конкурсе, будет даваться определенное задание, являющее собой определенное ограничение.
Например, написать Love-story, детективную историю, сказку или юмористический рассказ. Также может быть ограничение ввиде определенной темы, тематики рассказа и др.

В этот раз мы решили остановиться на варианте, предложенным Sheee.
А именно, написать свою, новую версию сказки о трех медведяхот лица кого-нибудь из медведей.

Срок написания рассказа - до следующего понедельника 12.02.2007.
На голосование отводится три-черыре дня.

Желающих участвовать просим отметиться здесь.

SheeeeDate: Суббота, 2007-02-03, 9:54 PM | Message # 2
Генерал-майор
Награды:
Story-contest.
Ok, Let's start!
You just post you story here and have a week - till next Monday, Feb, 19 - to edit and improve it.

Try to earn our first "Pulitzer" medal. Or maybe even medals - if lots of fabulous stories will contest!

Stories about Three gorgeous bears and awful Goldilocks told by one of the Bear family wanted.

Post edited by Sheeee - Воскресенье, 2007-02-11, 0:21 AM

LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-02-10, 11:59 PM | Message # 3
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Очереди желающих - конца и края не видно.

Я так понимаю, что конкурс рассказов уплывает в бессрочный отпуск... cry

LiaDate: Четверг, 2007-02-15, 1:57 PM | Message # 4
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Проверенные
Награды:
Here is my story about three gorgeous bears and awful Goldilocks

It was one of quiet summer evenings in a forest. The first bright star showed up in the dark blue sky already. The warm wind blew very slowly, touching and embracing every tree and bush with its invisible hands. Every animal in the forest were preparing to go to bed. Even birds stopped singing and fell asleep.
In the bear's house the mother-bear was going to make her son-bear Willy to go to bed too.
"Well, honey, it is too late and you must go to bed. It was a long day and now you need a rest", the mother-bear said, pushing him gently into his bedroom.
"No, mommy, I don't want to sleep!" the little bear tried to object.
"But you must! Close your eyes now and try to sleep", his mother said, covering him with soft blanket and kissing him in the top of his head. Then she got up from the chair standing near his bed, and went in the direction of the doorway.
"But, mommy! Don't go away! Don't leave me alone! At least tell me a story before going. Maybe then I'll fell asleep more quickly?" Willy said to his mother with a hope in his eyes.
"All right, Willy, I'll tell you a story about a gorgeous bear and a Goldilocks. But you have to promise me that you will be lying quietly," the mother-bear said, having her seat again. Then she began telling her story.
Once upon a time there was one gorgeous bear in our forest. His name was Fillippopolous. But he called himself Fillippopolous the Great. He was big and strong as a mountain. He always won in different fights against other bears. He was too proud of himself and thought that there were nobody in the forest, even in the whole world, who could be stronger him or smarter. That's why other bears didn't like him very much. Only one young girl-bear liked him. But even she got out of herself one day. So she decided to give a good lesson to him and asked him to bring a flower, called Goldilocks, which blooms only one night in the middle of the summer.
"This flower is very rare and it is difficult to find it in the dark forest at night!" the girl-bear said. "So, I think you have to take someone with you for help in case of emergency and take a bag with tools such as flashlight or something of the sort which could help you to find the flower".
"No, I don't need all that! I'll do it only by myself" Fillippopolous said with a complacent smile. There is nothing in the world that I could not find!"
"Well, then you have to start you search tonight because the flower will bloom soon".
"Yes, you're right! I'll bring Goldilocks as soon as possible. Wait for me; I'll be back very soon!!!" the bear said and went in the forest. At first he walked along the main road till it became a very thin path. He went far away from home in the deep dark forest where trees stood very closely to each other, spreading their branches everywhere.
He's been searching the flower two days and still hadn't found it. Very soon he got tired without food and water. But then he suddenly saw a huge bush with red berries on it. He came closer to the bush, found a cozy place near it and sat down. The berries seemed to him very juicy and sweet. While he was eating the berries he heard a weak noise, that seemed to him somebody's voice, but he couldn't find its location.
"Hey, you!" the bear heard again and looked around.
"Who's there?!" the bear shouted.
"You, big mountain, didn't you see where you sat down? Your ass destroyed my house!" the strange voice kept to shout.
"Who is there??? Show yourself!!!" the bear shouted with angry and turning his head around again he saw a small mole. "Huh-huh-huh!!!" the bear laughed. "Who are you? And stop bothering me!"
"I'm a mole. My name is Mike. And I've been happily living here 5 years till you've come and destroyed my house!"
"Look, Nike, I don't care what happened to your house. Just leave me alone!!!" the bear said, still eating heartily.
"My name is Mike! And I want you get your fat ass out of my place!" the mole cried out.
"Well, well, well… Poor little Pike is crying! But I've told you get out of my sight!" the bear said becoming very angry. "I'm the king of this forest and I can do whatever I want!"
"You fat stupid bear! I said my name was Mike!!! Are you deaf?" the mole shouted again.
"I don't care whatever your name is! But if you won't leave me alone right now I will eat you! Go away or I'll swallow you!" the bear growled, showing his big teeth.
The mole was very small, but he was smarter than bear, and he decided to show him that big body doesn't mean much brain.
Very soon the bear ate the last berry from the bush. After a minute he felt something in his mind that made him what to sleep. The bear didn't know that those berries were sleepy berries. So he fell asleep at once. And while he was sleeping the mole made a hole under him. And the bear fell into the deep hole with a loud crack. It was so deep and big, that it was impossible to get out of it without somebody's help. And when the bear woke up he didn’t understood at first what had happened to him. But he looked up and saw a mole, sitting on the edge of the hole and looking down on him with satisfied smile.
"You, little knave! Wait till I get out and catch you!" the bear cried, grinning at the mole.
But that were only useless words, because he couldn't get out by himself. He spent almost four hours in this hole, trying to find a way out. Soon his strength left him and he threw the hope out of his head. He became very quiet and helpless. Now he was in pitiable plight.
"All right!!! I was wrong! Help me", the bear said in a weak voice.
"What did you say?" the mole asked.
"I said I was wrong!!! And I need your help now!!!" the bear said loudly.
"But I haven't heard a magic word yet!"
"What are you talking about? I said help me!" the bear shouted with anger in his voice.
"Nope! I want you to ask me politely and you have to say a magic word".
But the bear didn't know any magic words; at least he forgot when he had said it last time. He tried to remember hardly and finally remembered.
"Please!!! Help me! I'm so sorry that I've broken your house down. Please, forgive me!" the bear said feeling unknown sense of guilty. He never was sorry for anything.
"All right!!! That's much better!!!" the mole said. "Wait a minute".
The mole took a rope and threw one its end into the hole and the other end tied up around the tree. Very soon the bear was free on the ground.
"Thank you very much! And what is you name again?" the bear asked.
"Oh, it's Mike! Nice to meet you!"
"Yeah, very nice".
"But what were you doing here?" the mole asked.
"I was looking for Goldilocks. This flower will be blooming tonight and I promised to find it for my girlfriend. But now I must confess that I'm an idiot. I couldn't find it by myself", the bear said in a sad voice.
"Well, it's not a problem! We will find it together. Take my flashlight and follow me. I know where these flowers usually grow. Come on!" the mole said taking the other flashlight.
"But what about your house?"
"Oh, it doesn't matter any more. I always wanted to move into the other place. And this is the right moment to change the location!!!" the mole laughed.
Very soon they found the flowers. Then the mole showed the shortest way out of the forest.
"Thank you, Mike for helping me" the bear said for goodbye.
"You're welcome. But you didn't say your name!"
"Really? My name is Fillippopolous the Great. Ooops! I think I have to change my name now. Well, you can call me Fill or Fillip."
"Then bye Fill! Take care!"
"And since that story nobody heard about Fillippopolous the Great. That bear returned from the forest with the flower and became a very good bear, called Fill", the mother-bear ended her story. Then the door of the bedroom opened and the father-bear came in.
"Well, why our son isn't sleeping yet?" the father-bear asked.
"I just finished my story, Fill, so I think we may leave our son alone", the mother-bear said in a quiet voice.
"Wait a minute!" Willy said, trying to understand something. "You said that bear's name was Fill?"
"Yes. But it doesn't matter what his name was", the mother-bear said with a smile.
"Yeah, but my father has the same name! What an interesting coincidence! It's very funny!" the little bear thought falling asleep.

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-02-23, 2:20 PM | Message # 5
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Огромное спасибо Lia, Ваш рассказ ИМХО - просто шедевр! smile
Честное слово, очень интересно было его читать!

Очень жаль, что больше никто не поддержал. sad
Боюсь, что даже правила можно уже не редактировать, раз конкурс не пользуется спросом. sad

sorciereDate: Пятница, 2007-02-23, 6:09 PM | Message # 6
Генералиссимус
Награды:
Quote (Lady)
Очень жаль, что больше никто не поддержал.

Может, и поддержали бы, но на все нужно время. Даже на то, чтобы прочесть и оценить wink

But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-02-23, 8:45 PM | Message # 7
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Quote (sorciere)
ожет, и поддержали бы, но на все нужно время. Даже на то, чтобы прочесть и оценить

Так времени было - месяц почти. Если Вы хотите поучаствовать, скажите, сколько времени Вам нужно? wink

aquamarine

sorciereDate: Пятница, 2007-02-23, 9:23 PM | Message # 8
Генералиссимус
Награды:
Quote (Lady)
Если Вы хотите поучаствовать, скажите, сколько времени Вам нужно?

Тяжело загонять воображение в какие-то рамки. Или заставлять музу трудиться внеурочно. biggrin Дайте еще недельку,а если вдруг не будет получаться, то я скажу в течение пары дней, ок? wink

LadyDate: Пятница, 2007-02-23, 10:58 PM | Message # 9
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды:
Quote (sorciere)
Дайте еще недельку,а если вдруг не будет получаться, то я скажу в течение пары дней, ок?

Хоть две недельки!

P.S. А между прочим, когда я кое-кому отправила персональное приглашение, wink этот кое-кто сказал, что давно ничего не пишет,писать не хочет и не будет - в общем, просто ломался и капризничал, как теперь выяснилось. Как Вы думате, кто бы это мог быть? wink

aquamarine

sorciereDate: Суббота, 2007-02-24, 7:40 AM | Message # 10
Генералиссимус
Награды:
Quote (Lady)
P.S. А между прочим, когда я кое-кому отправила персональное приглашение, этот кое-кто сказал, что давно ничего не пишет,писать не хочет и не будет - в общем, просто ломался и капризничал, как теперь выяснилось. Как Вы думате, кто бы это мог быть?

Это разгашение тайны частной переписки. Везде цензура, кошмар! biggrin Этот кто-то действительно давно не писал. И это простая констатация факта, а не ломание и не капризы. wink Для того, чтобы "выносить" даже масенький рассказ приходится попотеть, а уж чтобы его "родить"...Вообщем нужно немалое напряжение. wink Я не Донцова, чтобы писать под копирку (простите за МХО). Потому мне и надо достаточно много времени, чтобы решить, родится ли рассказ, или нет wink

LiaDate: Пятница, 2007-03-02, 7:52 PM | Message # 11
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Проверенные
Награды:
А я хочу поблагодарить автора этого конкурса. У меня теперь есть медалька! Спасибо! А если серьезно, то я и не знала, что у меня такая склонность к придумыванию рассказов. Очень рада, что мой рассказ кому-то действительно интересно было читать. Очень жаль, что конкурс остался без должного внимания участников форума, а то я бы может еще что-нибудь написала. С уважением!

Форум » английский язык » Архив » Конкурс рассказов (На английском языке)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Статистика форума
Последнии темыЧитаемые темыАктивные участникиНовые пользователи
  • Элементарная грамматика (0)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • Акция от OZON.RU - Подарочные издания на иностранных языках! (0)
  • Эффективное изучение английского языка! (3)
  • методика обучения языку (50)
  • Как молодой человек за 5 месяцев выучил английский (0)
  • ассоциации (604)
  • Words (532)
  • Guess word (516)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • I know 5... (262)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • жизнь глазами эмигранта (199)
  • Proverbs (198)
  • The song helps us to build and live... (195)
  • sorciere
  • Lia
  • pupil
  • mishkina
  • Lady
  • chichi
  • Sheeee
  • englishcd
  • cheery
  • oceann
  • FrankBug
  • Alexeyquele